History of the work:
“I ate a tiger” is a very spontaneous work of art that immersed me in a process of creation totally free and detached from the result that would emerge from it.
What a surprise to see appearing this beautiful large giraffe colored with the paces of a llama or any other wacky creature! My kids loved it right away when they saw it!
“I ate a tiger” is lively and fun! She will be colorful and playful a piece of choice in your home. Why not there your child's room?
Reproduction: I ate a tiger
Reproduction: "I ate a tiger"
Reproduction of the original naive abstract contemporary and unique work created by Gebs Artist Painter.
- Technique: acrylic on canvas
- Year of realization: 2020
- Certificate of authenticity : yes
- Hanging: ready to hang - cable installed on the back of the switchboard.
- Framing: delivered without framing
- Delivery: g ratuite in Quebec - On estimate for the rest of Canada and around the world
- Refund : 100% within 14 days *under certain conditions